Fort Jones Elementary School “Back to School” Shopping Ideas
PURCHASING SUPPLIES IS NEVER REQUIRED
Supplies listed below are provided by the school, (with the exception of pencil boxes, backpacks, & personal sharpeners) but IF you are able to purchase supplies these are ideas.
Classroom Community Supplies: (Please don’t label - these will be shared among our class.)
- 2 boxes of washable markers
- 1 box of colored pencils
- Pack of stickers
Students each day will also need to bring:
- Washable Markers - 10 or 12 count
- Colored Pencils
- Expo dry-erase markers
- Glue sticks
- Watercolor pain tray
- Clorox Wipes
- A backpack
- A water bottle with their name labeled on it.
All supplies are requested, no required. All supplies will be for the entire classroom, not for individual students. Students will receive everything they need to be successful in the classroom.
Individual Students Supplies:
- Washable markers- 10 or 12 count
- Colored pencils at least 8 count
- Expo dry-erase makers, all colors
- Glue sticks (any amount is helpful!)
- Crayola watercolor paint tray
- A quality hand-held pencil sharpener with a pencil shaving receptacle.
- 1 three ring binder with 12 tabs
- Scissors with name labeled on them.
- Yellow, pink, green highlighters
- Nice set of headphones
- Crayola classic washable markers (large)
- Expo Dry erase marker
- Pencil Pouch Zipper (no pencil boxes)
- Personal pencil sharpener with shaving catcher.
- Backpack: small, without wheels
- Pencils: Dixon Ticonderoga* only, please
- Large Pink Erasers: 2 three-packs, no pencil top erasers
- Dry erase markers: 1 pack Expo*
- Glue sticks
- Clorox wipes
NO 3 RING BINDERS
(They do not fit in the desks)
*Brand Names: We have requested brand names for a few select items. We understand that they are slightly more expensive. However, the quality of the name brand on these items is far better and will last the entire year, rather than needing to be replaced. Thank you for your understanding!