Etna Elementary Lunch Menu
Fort Jones Elementary Lunch Menu
Scott Valley Junior High Lunch Menu
Etna High School Lunch Menu
Scott Valley Unified is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® to pay on your student's Cafeteria Account. This online payment service provides an easy way to pay for your student's school meals using your credit/debit card or electronic check.
Enrollment is easy!
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just log in and click on School Store. If you don’t have an account follow the steps below:
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency - Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
The USDA and the CDE are equal opportunity providers and employer.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at(800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call
(866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.